CROATIAN INTERNET DAYS is the most important specialized event of this type in Croatia, organized with the intent to inform about new developments on the Internet, specifically new computer and communication technologies.
The central theme
of the sixth Croatian Internet Days is e-business, the
challenge of new entrepreneurial possibilities and real assistance in
the upcoming developmental cycle for the SME in Croatia.
During the first
two event days, 12 & 13 June, the focus will be on assisting
busy entrepreneurs and SME managers to gather more information on the
- Global indices and trends in e-business,
- Requirements for integration into the European electronic economy,
- Environment, resources and initiatives for development of e-business in Croatia,
- Infrastructure for e-business and Croatian ISP, and
Solutions, applications and services for e-business and new business models.
14 June, offers ITcT professionals a look at:
- New computer and communication platforms and solutions,
New developmental concepts and tools, and
Solutions for network security, monitoring and management.
All lectures, videoconferences,
workshops and commercial presentations are available free of charge
for participants and visitors, as well as attendance for
the official exhibition, Internet café and play stations.
We are looking forward
to meeting you!